Agile is a software development methodology that puts the emphasis on teamwork, collaboration and adaptation.
Agile aims to bring the business value of a project out as early as possible placing the business at the driving seat of projects.
Our team members are experienced in all aspects of Agile implementation in sectors as varied as boradcast and financial services.
Our team can provide the coaching and consulting needed to use agile methodologies including Scrum, XP, and Lean. Our seasoned experts can help you wherever you are with Agile at present, we can help you forward by providing the following services:
- Agile Introduction workshop
- Project scoping workshop
- Mentoring and coaching on Agile techniques
- Providing key team members (scrum masters, business analysts) to help you work better
- Helping you define Agile processes
- Correctly use user stories
- Understand and implement iteration planning and retrospectives
- Define your team and sprints
- Guide you through your first Agile project
- Use continuous integration and support by using tools such as Maven, Hudson, Bamboo and CruiseControl
- Define automated unit and functional tests and support these tests using tools like Selenium, TestNG, JUnit and dbUnit
- Setting up technical frameworks